A Taste of MCC
A Taste of MCC
South Africa arguably makes some of the best bubblies in the world. As we cannot call our bubblies Champagne, we have devised our own name : Methode Cap Classique or MCC for short. Cap Classique wines are made according to the traditional time-honoured method originated in France and the quality promises to be better than ever! Go ahead and give our selection a try and then come back to order your favourite.
- Darling Cellars Blanc De Blanc Brut : Bouquet opens up with fresh lemon, lime and green apples that excites your senses. Creamy palate with hints of baked bread and toast broadens the palate. To be enjoyed on any memorable occasion
- Darling Cellars Brut Rose : This Brut Rosé has a salmon pink colour with an elegant nose. The nose shows a fruity bouquet of strawberries, watermelon, pomegranate and candy floss. The palate has a fresh acidity that results in a clean dry finish. This stylish MCC will compliment any occasion
- Darling Cellars Demi-Sec : Pale golden in colour with a unique bouquet of green apples, pineapple, lemon and orange zest. The pleasing mouth showcases notes of biscuit flavours and a delicate touch of sweetness that ends with a crisp and well-balanced acidity.
- Kleine Zalze NV Brut : A traditional MCC, showing elegance and complexity with a long finish. Aromas of strawberry and blackberry fruit flavours complemented by classic biscuit bouquet richness. A lively fine mousse transforms this wine into an unforgettable sparkling sensation.
- Kleine Zalze NV Rose : A traditional, yet fun and flirtatious MCC with flair that delights the palate as much as the eye. A delicate silver pink hue with a lively cascading sparkle, aromas of cherries and red berries with elegant layers of finesse and decadence on the palate
- Spier Signature MCC Brut : Appearance: A vibrant light straw colour. The wine’s fresh, clean nose offers apples and biscuits. A balanced mouthfeel, good acidity and exuberant bubbles culminate in a lively aftertaste.
WINES MAY CHANGE WITHOUT ANY NOTICE
- Range: wine.co.za
R156.00 per bottle
Ex Tax: R156.00