White Mixed Case
White Mixed Case
- Spier Signature Chenin Blanc : Appearance: Pale straw in colour with a greenish hue. This Chenin Blanc is both crisp and fruity with green guava, pear, apple and hints of litchi on the nose. A well-balanced palate and a strong finish. Perfect with friends in summer, over a picnic style meal including sesame coated chicken goujons and grilled goats cheese crottin on crisp bruschetta.
- Springfield Estate Life From Stone Sauvignon Blanc : Appearance: Pale straw in colour with a greenish hue.This Chenin Blanc is both crisp and fruity with green guava, pear, apple and hints of litchi on the nose. A well-balanced palate and a strong finish. Perfect with friends in summer, over a picnic style meal including sesame coated chicken goujons and grilled goats cheese crottin on crisp bruschetta.
- Edgebaston Chardonnay : This is the Thirteenth vintage of Edgebaston Chardonnay. The wine is made from 4 different vineyards. As with previous vintages, the wine shows an elegant minerality with lime-citrus, sourdough and cinnamon flavours. The tight minerality keeps a wonderful acid grip on the palate showing good aging potential. A floral note of wild, white flowers such as frangipani and almond blossom is obvious on the front of the nose and follows through the palate.
- Babylonstoren Candide : Colour: Pale StrawBouquet: Elegant style, tropical flavoursTaste: This intriguing white blend expresses a fresh, fruit-driven wine with peach, lime and litchi flavours. The wine is refreshing yet complex, with lovely tropical flavours rounded off with a lingering, fresh acidity.
- Compagniesdrift Chardonnay (Unwooded) : The wine is pale in colour with a vibrant green hue in the glass. On the nose, vibrant aromas of white pears and apricots with nuances of lemon comes to mind. As the wine evolves in the glass, aromas of apricot become more evident
- Jordan The Real McCoy Riesling : The German clone grapes were vinified and once the perfect balance between sugar and acidity was reached, the fermentation was stopped to retain a hint of natural fruit sugars. Intense flavours of lime through to white peach and Granny Smith apple. A superb accompaniment to the lighter spectrum of Asian cuisine.
NB: WINES MAY CHANGE WITHOUT ANY NOTICE
- Range: wine.co.za
R119.00 per bottle
Ex Tax: R119.00